Skip to main content

Battling the blaze

The Spencer Fire Department was dispatched Sunday afternoon to a fire in an upstairs apartment located at 215 Grand Ave. Around 12:30, a tenant reported the smell of smoke, which Fire Chief John Conyn said was confirmed upon arrival at the scene with smoke emanating from the building’s upper floor windows of 221 Grand Ave.

--- Online Subscribers: Please click here to log in to read this story and access

Not an Online Subscriber? Click here to subscribe.

Sign up for News Alerts

Subscribe to news updates